An emerging identity all begins with one thing - a name. Simply put, a naming day is a symbolic celebration that requires no licences and has no legalities.
A naming ceremony can take any format that you choose. It can be a simple welcome to the world, a formal naming of your child, or a blessing for your baby and family. So let's create a fun and informal naming ceremony that expresses your love, hope and joy for your child.
We can introduce special friends, supportive adults or even a Fairy Godmother into their lives as an alternative to the traditional godparent. I'll create a unique personalised ceremony to make the naming day one you'll always remember.
As part of my commitment as a marriage celebrant for your Naming Ceremony, my package includes:
• An ‘obligation free’ first meeting to discuss your naming ceremony in more detail.
• Short & Sweet Inspiration Guide to help plan your ceremony.
• Printed copies of your readings including speeches for your readers on the day.
• A beautiful naming Day certificate that can be signed by your child’s guardians, you the parents and myself on the day as keepsake.
• Certificates for the godparents/carers/mentors/guardians to keep on the day.
• Travel to Ceremony Venue (extra costs may apply for excessive travel distance).
Package includes a suprise gift compliments of Oh Vow!